Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Rss Feed
I didn't know what an RSS feed was until I did this. I like the idea because I won't look at the blogs and sites I have chosen unless I know there is something new or interesting on it, and eventually I will get tired of going to each one to see if there is something new or relevant to me. I enjoyed the new post by Graham Wergner, it was actually a piece that related to something posted by another blogger Dan Meyer on Groceries that is also on my Blog Roll and RSS feed. I enjoy seeing others comment on how to "save" math education, and hope that people continue to do this to share the great ideas that are out there. Like I have heard many times "why reinvent the wheel", share with others and get and give ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment